For vehicles which have light to medium paintwork imperfections, such as swirl marks, light scratches, light buffer trails and hologramming (Recommended for New – very good condition vehicles). The vehicle is snow foamed and then washed & dried using the 2 bucket method with a professional detailing soft lambswool mitt and dried with a microfibre drying towel to eliminate any risk of damaging your vehicles paintwork any further than it already is. Detarred and deironised. Clay will then remove all the bonded contaminants (tar, sap, etc.) from the paintwork leaving a beautifully smooth surface. The smooth uncontaminated surface will then allow us to assess the true severity of the paintworks condition under artificial lighting, which enables us to choose the correct product and machine pad combination to use to remove the paintwork imperfections efficiently and safely.
In addition to this a paint thickness gauge is used to assess your paint – this device allows us to ensure healthy/safe paint levels to work with, plus we can identify resprays and/or bodyshop mopping.
The Gold package is a 1-step machine polish, which will remove light-medium defects from your vehicle’s paintwork – this will also improve more severe defects, however if you wish for an even more refined and perfected finish for vehicles with more severe paintwork defects we recommend our Platinum Major Enhancement Detail or Diamond Bespoke Correction Detail. The finish is then locked in and protected by 2 layers of a sealant or wax (depending on your requirements), which will leave a luscious deep wet shine with up to 12 months protection.
Extra layers to provide increased durability available at £20 per layer.
• Thorough alloy wheel cleansing with a selection of specialist brushes to access various parts of the alloy: i.e. inner-rim, front face, etc.
• Tyre walls cleansed to provide a perfect surface for dressing
• Wheel arches cleansed & protected
• Extensive 8-stage paintwork cleanse, including snow foam and use of the two bucket method wash technique with a lambswool mitt to prevent any damage being inflicted to your paintwork.
• Tar deposit removal with a specialist tar remover.
• Iron filing removal with a specialist deironiser to emulsify contamination.
• Paintwork clayed to remove all the bonded paintwork contaminants such as stubborn tar, tree sap, iron filings and other harmful airborn contaminants. This creates a perfectly smooth surface.
• Door shuts & hinges cleansed and protected.
• Masking up of non-painted parts to prepare for machine polishing.
• Paintwork health check with a paint thickness gauge to ensure paintwork is safe to polish.
• 1-step machine polish to enhance paintwork condition, removing light imperfections (Minor Enhancement).
• Paintwork protected with a wax or sealant to provide unrivalled protection.
• Alloy wheels protected with a high durability wheel wax.
• Tyres dressed
• Plastics/Rubbers Dressed
• Windows treated (inside & out)
• Exhaust Tips treated
• Chromes polished & protected (if applicable)
Approx time taken 7-14hrs (1-1.5 day booking)