We are an accredited Kamikaze Collection applicator.
Please find below the pricelist for all protection upgrade options available as a bolt-on:
- Infinity Wax Hybrid from £50
- Miyabi Coat from £150
- ISM Coat – Hydrocarbon from £200
- ISM Coat – Pro Hydrocarbon (Accredited Detailer Only) from £250
- ENREI, 2 Layer Coating (Accredited Detailer Only) from £450
- PPF – Paint Protection Film Coating from £30 *based on partial PPF, full coverage from £150.
- Intenso Window Coat from £100
ABOUT KAMIKAZE COLLECTION:
Kamikaze Collection is a revolutionary range of high-end boutique car care products designed and manufactured in Japan, the home of ceramic coatings.
Combining state-of-the-art technology with traditional know-how, Kamikaze Collection prides itself on delivering truly innovative and unique products without the typically associated hype. Employing the ‘kaizen’ approach, Kamikaze Collection focuses on continuous improvement to ensure their customers benefit from products that really do add value.
HOW IS THE KAMIKAZE COLLECTION THEORY DIFFERENT?
- A coating should be a sacrificial layer. It is meant to take the onslaught that clear coats would otherwise be subject to. As a sacrificial layer, it may be replaced at intervals to ensure the continued protection of the clear coat.
- Clear coats are subjected to a myriad of potentially damaging elements. Coatings based solely around organic or inorganic chemistry cannot offer protection from all of them. Better protection is derived from combining the uniquely protective elements of both.
- Multiple layers of a single coating are redundant. One layer or a combination of two products with different properties should be sufficient to provide protection from the elements and to deliver a show-winning shine.
- Anti-Ageing Theory. Paintwork and its protective coating are like skin, they require specific products to ensure their appearance and performance remain at their best. Using inappropriate products will cause the coating to age more quickly, so the right maintenance products are essential.